Couture Gardens offer the following range of garden design services:
- Initial consultation with client
- Site analysis and survey
- Development of concept plan
- Mood boards, presentation drawings and 3D computer generated visual images
- Planting plans and lighting plans
- Specification documents and construction drawings for tendering
- Construction monitoring
The design process can include any or all of these elements; each project is designed to suit the individual needs of the customer. We do, however, always begin with a consultation, to help us engage with our clients and understand their requirements. We provide a short list of questions, to help us understand the ideas you may already have in mind, and how you intend to use your outdoor space. For example;
- Style – Country Cottage, Mediterranean, or a Sleek & Contemporary look
- Lawn or gravel
- Water feature, Swimming pool, Lighting, Barbecue & Sculptures
- Seating on a paved terrace or deck for outdoor dining
- Raised planting borders, container planting or border overflowing with lush planting
- Children’s play area
- Structures – shed, pergola, arbour or outdoor office
This is followed by a site analysis, to assess soil conditions, light, shade, aspect, drainage, ground levels and the views from the house.
We then create ideas and options for your consideration, developing and refining until you are completely happy with the design. Our team will work tirelessly to fulfill the concept, creating a beautiful and purposeful outdoor space.
The in-house team works with a select group of trusted and skilled experts, such as lighting and water-feature specialists, to ensure the best results for each and every client. We aim for high quality service from start to finish, priding ourselves on our attention to detail and our consistently high levels of customer satisfaction.